Spooky Action at a Distance
Biophoton Energy Signature of Objects
Biphotons are biological tissues typically produce light. It is low level of light and has a much weaker intensity than the visible light produced by bioluminescence, but biophotons are detectable above the background that is emitted by tissues at their normal temperature. Biophotons indicate the state of biological tissues and facilitate a form of cellular communication. Alexander Gurwitsch was awarded the Stalin Prize in 1941 for his work. The concept of the morphogenetic field, fundamental in the early twentieth century to the study of embryological development, was first introduced in 1910.
Ross Granville Harrison’s experiments transplanting fragments of a newt embryo into different locations. Harrison was able to identify “fields” of cells producing organs such as limbs, tail, and gills and to show that these fields could be fragmented or have undifferentiated cells added and a complete normal final structure would still result. It was thus considered that it was the “field” of cells, rather than individual cells, that were patterned for subsequent development of organs interacting. The field concept was developed further by Harrison’s friend Hans Spemann, and then by Paul Weiss and others. The concept was like the meaning of the term entelechy of vitalists like Hans Adolf Eduard Driesch (1867–1941).
Morphogenetic fields gives understanding to the amount of energy present and the direction, each attached to that energy on a plane. They are fields often used to model, for example, the speed and direction of a moving fluid, in this case energy throughout space, or the strength and direction of some force, such as the magnetic or gravitational force, as it changes from one point to another point. This field is directing the vibrational field or energy to send and receive messages within the cells.
It is Rupert Sheldrake (born June 1942) is an English author, and researcher in the field of parapsychology, who proposed the concept of morphic resonance. Sheldrake’s morphic resonance posits that “memory is inherent in nature” and that “natural systems … inherit a collective memory from all previous things of their kind.” Sheldrake proposes that it is also responsible for “telepathy-type interconnections between organisms.” His advocacy of the idea offers idiosyncratic explanations of standard subjects in biology such as development, inheritance, and memory.
Sheldrake’s research in morphic resonance includes Precognition Phenomena. It is the psychic phenomenon of directly seeing or experiencing events in the future…such as blood reorganizing in approximately 2-seconds before the thought experiment is formed. It is sometimes treated as an example of the wider phenomenon of prescience or foreknowledge, to understand by any means what is likely to happen in the future. It is distinct from premonition, which is a vaguer feeling of some impending disaster. Related activities such as predictive prophecy and fortune telling have been practiced throughout history.
Dr. Dean Radin conducted a series of experiments to test whether an individual can go into the future to detect what his or her emotion would be later. He devised an experiment where the individual, identified as the “operator,” was shown a series of pictures. Some were very calming, others were arousing, either of a violent or sexual nature. The individual was connected to instruments that measure physiological response to each type of picture.
A focal point of the experiment was that the pictures were selected randomly. The viewer did not know whether the next picture would be calm, violent, or sexual. Yet the subject’s response, as recorded by the instruments, showed them responding as though they knew what the picture would be. In other words, the subject responded as though they were already viewing the picture. If the next picture was a calming one, the subject would begin calming down a couple of seconds before seeing it. Likewise, if the next picture was going to be arousing, the subject began reacting appropriately before the picture appeared.
In part of the experiment, a random generator selected the picture at the instant it was shown. Even in these cases, the subject began reacting several seconds before he was shown the picture. At that moment, the picture had not yet been selected, even by the computer, yet the subject’s response was correct for the picture shown. His body reacted as if it knew which picture had been selected, even though the random generator had not yet selected.
Dr. Radin conducted extensive statistical tests to ensure that the data were not biased and could not be explained by coincidence. He found the probability that coincidence could explain the results to be about eight parts in a thousand. His work has been replicated by other researchers, who concluded that the subjects responded pre cognitively to the pictures. Therefore, the “effect” of their emotional response preceded the “cause,” which was the photograph.
The uncertainties of quantum mechanics are considered in “chaos theory.” Often the term is shortened to just “chaos.” Chaos is when the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future. Chaotic behavior can be observed in many natural systems, such as weather.
Thought is part of consciousness, and each of these phenomena involves the process of thought. In 1926, Walter Russell published a book that was revolutionary for its time and has become evolutionary to the scientific process being understood and practiced today. Many of the ideas he presented in his writings have since come to be validated by science.
He wrote, “To think in light is not a new power being developed by evolving man. It is a power, which is now within him awaiting only his knowledge of the use of that power. It is merely the recognition by man of his absolute control of the many dimensions of the universal constant of the energy which constitutes the thinking process of Mind exactly as he can control the changing speeds of his motor car.”
Vibrational Output to The Field
Our senses: seeing, touching, tasting, smelling, and hearing are interpreters of vibrational messages. Our brain interprets those vibrations and adds meaning and emotion to our experiences. When you taste a piece of chocolate your tongue determines whether it is sweet, bitter, or sour. We then decide if it good, pleasurable, that we like it or dislike it. Some of our other senses join in and we recognize what chocolate looks like. Our sense of smell records what it smells like so when we are at an ice-skating rink and catch a whiff of hot chocolate in the air, we might instantly get a craving to go get a cup.
These vibrational experiences are interpreted and recorded in our brain for future reference. That is part of how we learn. We translate those vibrations into our experience of reality. As energy beings, without our senses interpreting those vibrations we would not be able to expand or grow. Whether we know it or not, our perception of our reality is constantly changing. Sometimes we forget to use our desire and how to focus our intention with our thoughts to manifest new things in our life. Most of humanity limits their personal change to creating the same thing, feeling the same feelings, following our daily routine to the letter each day. Not realizing that the vibrations we experience, interpret and record in our brain and in the cells of our body. Vibrationally, what we put out there and that is what comes back to us.
No one can vibrate for us. No one can perceive for us. No one can focus for us. No one else is responsible for your reality and how you are living it. Other people might influence you to make different choices; but no one can vibrate for you or create your reality. Only you can do that. Your reality is congealing around your vibration. That vibration has formed into your individual perception and experience, even if many people are experiencing the same thing. The tough part of this lesson is that we continue to allow those beliefs or the influences from others to dictate the reality that we are willing to settle for ourselves. Basically, we are creating by default. We have not yet become deliberate thinkers and are not in command of our own thoughts. The tail is wagging the dog instead of the other way around. As we continue to focus on what we have instead of what we desire, focusing on the problem instead of the solution we continue to create a jumbled desire that is compromised by our negative beliefs. That is what is transmitted into the field and that is why we get inconsistent results.
Given the research that has been done to date, Vibravision is a valid process that orchestrates the elements of the morphogenetic field and exercises morphic resonance to communicate precognitive vibrational messages through the biophotonic process in cell-to-cell interaction. The message enters the morphogenetic field to identify color, direction, obstacles to navigate and shapes to be identified from the electromagnetic coherence of that energy to correctly perceive and identify the object being focused upon. Using these fields of energy, frequency, and vibration for communication the process can be developed and replicated in an individual. We are common people capable of doing uncommon things. The question is…will we?
1. Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want, and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. Albert Einstein
2. E = MC2, which arises from relativity theory,
3. Einstein’s phrase, spooky action at a distance has become synonymous with one of the most famous episodes in his career for that matter of physics all together
4. Quantum theory is now discussing instantaneous connections between two entangled quantum objects such as electrons.
5. The practitioners of the Vibravision process from Indonesian Martial Arts is amazing.
6. We are electrical beings, I just channel my energy.
7. The task was a thought experiment… the subject would be told to either think of something pleasant like a serene mountain lake or think of something unpleasant like an automobile wreck.
8. Approximately two seconds before the subject was given the thought experiment to perform, under the electron microscope there was a visible reorganization of the blood cells.
9. Considered that it was the “field” of cells, rather than individual cells, that were patterned for subsequent development of organs interacting.
10. Rupert Sheldrake is an English author, and researcher in the field of parapsychology, who proposed the concept of morphic resonance.
11. Dr. Dean Radin conducted a series of experiments to test whether an individual can go into the future to detect what his or her emotion would be later.
12. A focal point of the experiment was that the pictures were selected randomly.
13. To think in light is not a new power being developed by evolving man. It is a power, which is now within him awaiting only his knowledge of the use of that power.
14. Our senses: seeing, touching, tasting, smelling, and hearing are interpreters of vibrational messages. Our brain interprets those vibrations and adds meaning and emotion to our experiences.
15. These vibrational experiences are interpreted and recorded in our brain for future reference.
16. The morphogenetic field and exercises morphic resonance to communicate precognitive vibrational messages through the biophotonic process in cell-to-cell interaction.
17. No one can vibrate for us. No one can perceive for us. No one can focus for us. No one else is responsible for your reality and how you are living it.
18. As energy beings, without our senses interpreting those vibrations we would not be able to expand or grow. Whether we know it or not, our perception of our reality is constantly changing.
There is hope for us all…Breaking Out of the Box is a way of changing, a way of creating the best version of ourselves. It is a way of breaking down the walls and barriers we have created for ourselves. It is a way of accomplishing your dreams, your desires, and all that you hoped could happen. In these blogs, I will explore, not only the reasons why, but also the tips, tricks, and solutions you need to break out of the box you have built which is keep you from progressing. You are encouraged to subscribe to the Breaking Out of the Box Blog. You can get more information or subscribe to the blog at Thought Genius.